Translate

Friday, October 24, 2014

It's All In The Report







WELCOME TO
The EZINE WRITER emagazine!
• "Useless as a fireproof match" says Chicago Tribune! •

  Be sure to visit our Facebook page! There's lots of random humor to help you waste your time!

• T h e  E Z I N E  W R I T E R • D E S I G N E D  W I T H  Y O U R  M I N D  I N  M I N D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
|||||||||||| The EZINE WRITER |||||||||||
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I T ' S  A L L  I N  T H E  R E P O R T
______________________-«{}»-_____________________
"...."I'm doing great," the cop says to himself, as he walks with confidence to the middle of the highway
where he finds a decapitated head..."

  A   rookie cop is severely reprimanded by his captain because all of his police reports are always incomprehensible due to his poor spelling.
  "How can you expect anyone to understand your reports! File one more report with any, and I do mean *ANY*, words misspelled, and you are going 'on report!' " bellows the captain.
  The cop vows to be more careful and not make any more errors.

  He's in his patrol car the following day when a traffic accident report comes over his two-way radio.
  Arriving at the scene, he discovers a gruesome head-on collision, and taking out his notebook he begins to write, being very careful to spell each word correctly:
  "One, O-N-E. Chevy, C-H-E-V-Y. In the ditch, D-I-T-C-H."
  "One, O-N-E. Honda, H-O-N-D-A. In the ditch, D-I-T-C-H."

  "I'm doing great," the cop says to himself, as he walks with confidence to the middle of the highway, where he finds a decapitated head.

  One, O-N-E. Head, H-E-A-D. In the boulevard, B-U-L-L . . . B-O-L . . . B-L-U . . .
Frustrated, the cop looks around, and with no one in sight . . . kicks the head with his boot, and writes. . .

". . . In the ditch, D-I-T-C-H."

______________________<>_____________________

This has been another useless posting from
The EZINE WRITER emagazine!
%%%    _________________________________________________________

Copywight 2014 - Elmer Fudd
All Wights Weserved
%%%    _________________________________________________________
_______________________________
                    |||||| Bradley ||||||
Grand poobah and bathroom attendant.
mailto: EzineWriterOwner@gmail.com
________________________________
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
______________________________
|||||||||||| The EZINE WRITER |||||||||||
Designed With Your Mind In Mind
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 
Get more! Click here for our Facebook page!

  KEYWORDS: the ezine writer, humor, memes, funny pics,cop, police reports, patrol car, traffic accident, collision, Chevy, Honda, highway.

No comments:

Post a Comment